The third group of buck kids were weaned today and neither they nor their mothers are happy. I have talked about how I reduce the stress of weaning on the kids and the mothers in this goat keepers diary. I have also made some comment on early selection of stud bucks. What do you think?
Carole Axton, passionate Boer goat breeder. I like handling Boer goats, I like writing about them, and I like talking to goat breeders about goats.
- What's new about Boers. Includes "The goat keepers diary".
- Nepal goat exports from Australia.
- "Goat keepers diary" 2013 entries
- "Goat keeper's diary" 2012 entries
- Recent Stud activities
- Information and husbandry
- Buck Sires
- Semen available
- Does breeding & shows
- Boer Goats For Sale
- Survey Page
- Cadenza Blog
- For the serious goat breeder
- Other sources of information