One of the interesting discussions I have read is available on the wormboss website. This is a monthly report from all the state laboratory technicians who undertake worms tests for breeders. This month the discussion was about the effects of tape-worm in lambs and whether they should drench at all for tape worms
We can assume the same is probably similar for goats. You can check out what the "experts" had to say on the "For the serious goat breeder" page.
Carole Axton, passionate Boer goat breeder. I like handling Boer goats, I like writing about them, and I like talking to goat breeders about goats.
- What's new about Boers. Includes "The goat keepers diary".
- Nepal goat exports from Australia.
- "Goat keepers diary" 2013 entries
- "Goat keeper's diary" 2012 entries
- Recent Stud activities
- Information and husbandry
- Buck Sires
- Semen available
- Does breeding & shows
- Boer Goats For Sale
- Survey Page
- Cadenza Blog
- For the serious goat breeder
- Other sources of information